Nav Links

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

 Yankee’s 2021 Summer Tour Update #2

May 16th, I had the privilege to preach Pastor Steven Brondyke at the Fayette Bible Church 355 McDonough Rd Fayetteville, Ga.

I want to thank Matt and Mike Brown for getting this pastor to have me speak. They had their whole family present. Michael and Nicole came from Florida and their daughter and husband (Tiffany and Tim Gilreath) drove down from South Carolina. Their dad, Norman, was a great host.


 

It was great to see Bill and Karen Vestal from Florida Bible College. They are long-time friends and faithful servants of the Lord. They treated us to a great buffet after church and I had trouble getting behind the wheel of the motor home. I never took great selfies.

MEET MY TWO GRAND-DAUGHTERS



This is my first grand-daughter, Melanie Mech. We went to a nice restaurant to celebrate her 35th birthday in Athens, Georgia. I’m not sure I was supposed to tell her age, so don’t tell her. That is not a “I’ve fallen and can’t get up” monitor hanging around my neck. It will sync my hearing aids with my cell phone. It works when I remember to punch the right button.

 

Abby Arnold is my second granddaughter of 16 years. Wow!!! On Saturday 15th, Abby took 5th in State 100-meter hurdles!!!!!! By the way, Abby is the one with the medal. Eddie is my son and Jordan is a student at Middle Tennessee State University.

SCHEDULE UPDATE

May 23,         Northland Bible Church    Pastor Tom Cucuzza          St. Cloud, Minn

                        Speak in Sunday School 9:30 Worship 10:30

May 30,         Good News Bible Church             CoHassett, Minn

June 1-3,       The Grace Gospel Church

Pastor Lance Edminster    218-290-1051         Prophecy Conference

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 630 to 800PM

95 Hodgins Ave Taconite, MN 55786

June 6th,        Bemidji Baptist Church Pastor Jim Mucerino 218-751-9311           

2130 Paul Bunyan Dr. SE Bemidji, MN 56601

Sunday School 5/9/2021 - 9:45am- Worship Service 10:45am

 

Yankee Arnold Ministries

7028 W. Waters Ave. Suite 316

Tampa, Florida 33634

 

Yankee Arnold

Yankee@YankeeArnold.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment