Prophecy was the eternal Father's way of introducing his eternal Son to the world. Jesus Christ did not begin his existence when he was born in Bethlehem. He simply changed his place of residence. Jesus is salvation.
The glorious gospel of Christ is not only a true reflection of the birth of Christ but the love of the Father.
· The baby was prophesied and so was salvation
· The baby was expected and so was salvation
· The baby was prepared and so was salvation
· The baby was perfect and so was our salvation
· The baby was priceless and so is our salvation
· The baby was precious and so is our salvation
· The baby was a prince and so are we children of the king
This virgin born perfect holy child met all the qualifications necessary to become the Lamb of God. He became the author of “The Eternal Salvation Plan” which was the hope of all mankind. The true test of Grace is that salvation must be “Free” and it must last “Forever”. No one can know he is going to Heaven, until he knows that he cannot go to Hell in the future. When you truly believe that Christ paid for all your sins on the cross, was buried and rose again, he gives to you Eternal Life. Since Christ paid for all my sins, I have NONE TO PAY FOR.