Nav Links

Monday, January 28, 2019

Yankee request your prayers for his upcoming surgery

I will have my surgery through the front of my throat and around my esophagus to remove a vertebrae on Feb. 13th, and have it replaced with a new one with a small metal plate and 4 screws. I am requesting the fervent prayers  of God's righteous people for total success from the doctors, complete healing from the surgery, no hindrances in my speaking abilities, and the grace needed to face unknown difficulties that may arise.

I will be 77 on Feb. 4th, and I will trust the Lord to walk me through this exciting adventure as he has on many occasions.  

If you do respond to this prayer request, please share with me your need that I may pray for you.

Yankee


Yankee's email is: Yankee@yankeearnold.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment