Nav Links

Thursday, June 17, 2021

A Branch from my Tree of Life

 A Branch from my Tree of Life

The Lord places a high value on the souls of men. That is why he pays wages to those who work to win them. John 4:35  "Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.
Joh 4:36  And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together."
A soul won can never be undone. 

I used to tell college students that if I was to pay them $1,000.00 for every soul they won to Christ, I believe that everyone of them would feel that God was leading them into full time Christian service. Your reward in eternity will definitely be worth more that $1,000,000,000.00 per soul. Remember, Christ was willing to die and pay for your sin, just for the chance to meet you.

TO HEAR THE FOLLOWING BRIEF TESTIMONIES CLICK HERE!

Blaine was a waiter at a restaurant in North Minnesota.
Lisa was working behind the counter at a real estate office.

  
After I led Danny Adams to the Lord in 1969, he took his wife (Ladonna-pictured here) and five children to Florida Bible College in Hollywood, Florida. He returned to Dora Lake and became the pastor of the "Good News Bible Church" for over 30 years. Ladonna lost her husband and her son, Barney within three days of each other. 
 
 Maxine Goble trusted the Lord when I was preaching in Remer, Minnesota. Her husband, Rodney, trusted the Lord when I visited him in his home. He has since gone on into glory. 
Dennis and Patty Hines supply us with a nice place to stay at their home on the lake 
while I am preaching around Northern Minnesota.

 Hear his brief testimony and a little about his ministry.
 
Adam is the son of Dennis Hines. Here is a great view of the work 
he does for the great hunters and fishermen. 
TO HEAR THESE BRIEF TESTIMONIES CLICK HERE!
 
Date: Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 10:39 AM
JUST RECEIVED!
Name: Lori Litchy

Comments:Good morning! My husband Kevin and I sat at the table with you and your wife at breakfast at the Sportsmen Cafe in Deer River this past weekend. I just wanted to let you know that even though Kevin and I are Christ followers already, meeting you and your wife was a true blessing. What a demonstration of Evangelism in action! Nothing "in-your-face", just simply getting to know people and letting God do the work. For an introvert like me, evangelism is hard, but you showed it doesn't have to be, and I am grateful. May God bless you and give you a bountiful harvest for His Kingdom, and may he keep you safe in all your travels.

In Christ,

Lori Litchy

If you enjoy my newsletters, I would love to hear from you. Just hit REPLY!

Thank You and God Bless,
Yankee Arnold Ministries 
Dr. Ralph Yankee Arnold
7028 W. Waters Ave. Suite 316
Tampa, Florida 33634 
yankee@yankeearnold.com

No comments:

Post a Comment