Nav Links

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

The Truth about Hebrews 6

 

Have you ever seen a portion of scripture so mutilated as Hebrews chapter 6?  If you listen to today's theologians and read commentaries on the first six verses, you could just about lose your religion trying to decide who is right. It amazes me that Greek scholars pour over every word seeking to discern the truth but totally missing the point. 
  • Some say these scriptures are talking about the lost who come right up to the door of salvation and then backed away. 
  • Some say these scriptures are talking about those who trust Christ as their Savior and then lose their salvation.
  • Some say these scriptures are talking about those who trust Christ as their Savior and are babes in Christ who refuse to go on to maturity.  
Each of these positions are in great error and do much damage to the message being conveyed. I believe that, after you hear my scriptural position, you will agree 100% with my explanation and see how it reveals the basis for the entire book of Hebrews. 
 
It was preached last Sunday (August 30th) and placed on my YouTube Channel this morning. I do not suggest leap-frogging through the video, because you will miss my comments on various scriptures. If you agree with my position, please leave your comment that might be a blessing to others. Sometimes people leave comments that reveal they never listened to the message. Please email me if you have a personal question or comment at: Yankee@YankeeArnold.com or just hit reply.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment