Nav Links

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Do you want to learn the Bible?

 

Do you want to learn the Bible?

Ralph "Yankee" Arnold

Allow me to teach you how to be the soul-winner God intended you to be. Learn from the comfort of your home, at the speed you desire, and at the time that fits best into your schedule.

I am a soul-winner with 10s of thousands around the world who have trusted Christ as their Savior. Below is a letter I just received this morning from a 17-year-old young man from Ireland. He trusted the Lord from watching my videos when he was 14. He signed up to take my online Personal Evangelism class a few months ago.

Dear Yankee. As you know God has been very good to me in using me to lead my friend Matthew to Christ. The night before, I finally mastered the wallet illustration. The next morning when I was reading my bible and praying about Matthews soul, I came across the end of 2 Corinthians 6:2 " Behold, now is the day of salvation "

It was almost like God was saying " Daniel now your finally ready to give the gospel to Matthew and that day is today. Go for it! " So, I did the hand gesture, explained the gospel and he trusted Christ. I also challenged him to serve the Lord and he now wants to win his girlfriend to Christ. I also tried to urge him to take my Gospel Driven Man book, but he wanted me to keep it.

I am so thankful that the Lord was with me and put the right words in my mouth and thank you for all you have done.

 

Daniel

If you want, feel free to read this to the church.

 

This wallet illustration is demonstrated here: Only 4 minutes long  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh1VU-_OF98

SIGN-UP NOW!

https://floridabiblecollege.us/fbconline.html

Personal Evangelism

Professor: President Ralph "Yankee" Arnold

Detailed and comprehensive study of the plan of salvation with Scriptural and practical methods of sharing this message. Emphasis on Scripture memorization.

3 Semester Hours (45 class sessions)

For Credit 

For Audit 

The Books of Daniel and Revelation

Professor: President Ralph "Yankee" Arnold

Careful, interpretive course on the book of Revelation, drawing in large portions of Daniel, Ezekiel, and other books dealing with the last times.

2 Semester Hours (28 class sessions)

For Credit

For Audit

The Book of Galatians (2018)

Professor: President Ralph "Yankee" Arnold

Verse by verse study emphasizing the clarity of the Gospel and Christian liberty.

2 Semester Hours (28 class sessions)

For Credit

For Audit

Cult Evangelism

Professor: President Ralph "Yankee" Arnold

Survey of major world cults and religions comparing doctrines with those of the Bible. Stress on defending Biblical truth against false teaching and evangelizing those blinded by it.

3 Semester Hours (45 class sessions)

For Credit

For Audit

For immediate attention, or more information on additional classes taught on campus or online, please contact:

Bob Gilbert, Registrar   ><>
850-227-5325 (cell)

Registrar@FloridaBibleCollege.US

www.FloridaBibleCollege.US

Florida Bible College of Tampa
4811 George Road, Tampa, FL 33634

Phone: (813)-884-8182
Alt Phone: (850)-227-5325

Email: Info@FloridaBibleCollege.us

No comments:

Post a Comment