Nav Links

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Yankee says, "Meet my Family"

Yankee says, "Meet my Family"

Betty and I (two oldest in the picture) always look forward to spending time with our family at Christmas time. My daughter, Trina Barnes, is to my right with her husband, Tendell. Trina's two children are Melanie and Michael to your far right. My son, Eddie, is on the back row with his son, Jordan. His wife, Debra, is in the front with their daughter, Abby. My greatest joy is knowing that they all have trusted Christ as their Savior and that we will be together for all eternity.
Abby helped to cheer on her big brother.
 Eddie and Debra put both of their children in a great Christian school. 
The results have truly paid off.
 We all had to wear our leather jackets, well it was cold in Georgia.
 All my grandkids love their  grandma, but don't you think all the boys 
look like their PaPa? So do I.
Before the end of the last semester at Florida Bible College of Tampa, I took three of my students to the radio station to be on my Bibleline Radio Broadcast. I was so proud to share their testimonies with the listeners.
 It was a pleasure to have friends like Steve Bils drop by and spend a little time in fellowship.
 I also had Hitomi Swett and her family visit our church from Japan. 
She found me through our YouTube ministry. In just the last two weeks I have had visitors from New Jersey, Tennessee, California, North Carolina and multiple places around Florida who watched us online. Check it out: 
Comments?: email me at: yankee@yankeeArnold.com

No comments:

Post a Comment