Nav Links

Saturday, January 5, 2019

LINK to Yankee Arnold’s message on the Dr. James Dobson’s Family Talk Radio


This is the LINK to Yankee Arnold’s message on the

Dr. James Dobson’s Family Talk Radio

They have scheduled to air my message,

“Jesus, the Greatest of All Time" today Monday, January 7th.

If you cannot find the time the station in your area will air my broadcast, you may hear the full message anytime at:

CLICK ON TITLE:        “Jesus, the Greatest of All Time" 

This is the message that Mike Segovia, who is the Director of Broadcast for Dr. James Dobson at Family Talk, chose to air. I simply gave him permission to do so. I pray that you will hear it and pass along this link. When Christ said, “Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature”, it was enough for me to conclude that there is no place I cannot go nor a person to whom I cannot bring the gospel.

To view my video channel go to:  Yankee’s YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment