Nav Links

Monday, December 9, 2013

Ev. Freddie Coile comes to Tampa

Evangelist Freddie Coile and his family came to Tampa this last weekend. Freddie spoke twice on Sunday and did a great job. He is a missionary from Calvary Community Church. He is clear on the truth of the gospel and the fundamentals of the faith. They wanted to check-up on how the two students from their ministry in Georgia were doing at Florida Bible College. We thank the Lord for his wife, Janet, and their four wonderful children.Freddie_Coile_and_family_Nov._2013


My son, Eddie, and his wife, Deborah, blessed Papa and Grandma for Thanksgiving by bringing Jordan and Abby. What a pair. They ran me ragged. They took me toJordan_and_Abby_with_Papa Busch Garden and made me ride the meanest, highest, steepest, sharpest neck twisting, newest, longest ride they had. If you don't want your brains to roll around inside your head like a BB inside a boxcar, let me give all those over 70 a warning. DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!













Papa_with_eddie_s_family_Nov._2013Jordan is into football now and he just happened to bring it. We threw until my shoulder was sore. Have you tried to catch a football that consistently came to you on the first bounce? Ain't that fun?

I was told by someone that grand-kids are the reward for not killing your teenagers. Just saying. I am very proud of my son, daughter, Trina, and my daughter-in-law. God is good. Betty enjoyed taking the kids shopping, while Eddie and I worked on recording about 25 songs for the "Fabulous Firehouse Five". We'll tell you more about that later.

If you are in the Tampa area, we would love to have you visit with us for our morning service at 10:30.             
Calvary Community Church 4811 George Road Tampa, Florida 813-884-4328 33634

No comments:

Post a Comment