Nav Links

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Dr. Lee Roberson of Tennessee Temple gave me this book





Dr. Lee Roberson of Tennessee Temple Schools gave me this book back in 1964. I was a young struggling 22 year old man with a wife can two children. Dr. Parker placed me on the bus route as a new bus captain. 

I had no job, my wife and children were in Athens, Ga., and I was living at the Union Rescue Mission in downtown Chattanooga, Tennessee. I was broke, in despair, and had no clue as how to discern the will of God for my life. I was privileged to visit with Dr. Lee Roberson after he finished his radio broadcast. He believed this book would help me.

That was 56 years ago. I preached the message "Crowded to Christ" on Wednesday night a week ago. I pray that it will help you to be patience with the Lord as he continually prepares you for his 
service.
 

CLICK HERE!

Thank you and God Bless,


Dr. Ralph 'Yankee' Arnold, Pastor
Calvary Community Church of Tampa
4811 George Rd.
Tampa, FL 33634
813-884-4328

Yankee@YankeeArnold.com



No comments:

Post a Comment