Nav Links

Saturday, December 21, 2019

TRIP TO ISRAEL WITH YANKEE HAS BEEN REDUCED BY $400.00 PER PERSON

TRIP TO ISRAEL WITH YANKEE HAS BEEN REDUCED BY $400.00 PER PERSON

On 12/21/2019 11:28 AM, Lisa Wilson wrote:
Hello All -

I'm pleased to announce that we were granted an extension. Deposit ($500/person) and registration are now due by 1.20.20. I spoke to Magie with EDI Travel and she extended our due date. 

Also, as I mentioned previously, the rates have been discounted as follows: 

Double/person - $4,100 (COST HAS BEEN REDUCED BY $400.00)
Single/person - $5,050
I know many have asked where we stand on number of people signed up?...thus far, I have 7 persons registered for the trip. We need 15ppl. to meet our minimum, however; have around 35 that have expressed an interest.

What happens if we don't meet our minimum? - the trip cancels. There will be no future extensions, nor discounts. So if you're hesitant to sign up, have questions or concerns, please let me know. I'm here to help. You may contact me via email or cell at 513.382.2942. Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

Blessings-
Lisa Wilson
PLEASE CONTACT LISA WILSON 
or call cell+1 513 382 2942
lisarwilson20@gmail.com
2020 Holy Land Experience
COST, PAYMENT &
CANCELLATION SCHEDULE
 
     All cancellations should be sent
directly to magie@editravel.co.il

No comments:

Post a Comment