Nav Links

Thursday, November 14, 2019

SHOULD CHRISTIANS BE INVOLVED IN POLITICS?
TO WATCH THIS VIDEO CLICK HERE!


I really struggled with the title on my Veteran Day Sunday Sermon. I thought of;

1.      WARNING!! Do not watch this video unless....
2.    SHOULD CHRISTIANS BE INVOLVED IN POLITICS?
3.    SHOULD CHRISTIANS VOTE REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRATIC?
4.    2020 THE BATTLE FOR THE BALLOT

This message will greatly help each believer form a Biblical position concerning a balance between being a citizen of Heaven while living in America with government responsibilities.  This will also explain the true basis of the Trump Impeachment hearings. I only am responsible for the content of this message. If you agree, please feel free to use it to help others. Share it with others. Your comments would be appreciated. Email me at Yankee@YankeeArnold.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment