Nav Links

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

MEET OUR NEWEST MISSIONARY


MEET OUR NEWEST MISSIONARY

Eligible for financial support through Calvary Community Church of Tampa


KEES BOER


I graduated from Florida Bible College in 1981. I know that the Lord Jesus Christ took my sin upon Himself. He took my punishment. He died on the cross and rose from the dead the third day. When I was a little child, I trusted him as Saviour. From that moment on, I knew my sins were gone and I had eternal life. It's all about the cross. I believe that once we are saved, we have eternal life, which includes eternal harmony with God. So, we can never lose that. Though we can be disciplined by God and He will do that to His children.

Kees will not be able to attend our Missions Conference, but he did send this video for you to get a glimpse into his ministry. We want to stand by missionaries who love and faithfully share the gospel. Kees did have this one serious prayer request for Bolivia.

KEES PRAYER REQUEST:

“It's with a bit of a heavy heart that I write this. But please be in prayer for us. This October 20th, there will be a very important election in Bolivia. It will determine if Bolivia goes the way of Venezuela or Cuba. One of the candidates has already made a law that was finally withdrawn that would make it so that if one converts someone to another religion, i.e. shares the Gospel with someone, who gets saved that they could end up in jail for 7 to 11 years.  It would have been considered trafficking.”

Pastor Arnold

“Your missionary support to our Mission’s Fund supports all of our missionaries”


Calvary Community Church of Tampa

4811 George Rd.

Tampa, FL 33634

Praise the Lord; our phones are working; 813-884-4328


ATTEND OUR 2019 MISSIONS CONFERENCE OCTOBER 18-20

To reserve your seat at the Missions Banquet on Friday 18th at 5:45

call the church at 813-884-4328


No comments:

Post a Comment