Nav Links

Thursday, June 6, 2019

JUNE 8th, IT WILL BE 59 YEARS

JUNE 8th, IT WILL BE 59 YEARS

If grace is getting what you don’t deserve, then Betty is the gift of God grace to me. Our salvation, marriage, children, and ministry have been by the grace of the Lord. It’s easier to discern, when you look back and see all that the Lord has done.


This picture below was taken in 1985 to celebrate our first 25 years of marriage. Since we ran away to Anderson, South Carolina to get married by the Justice of the Peace, we had a recommitment of our marriage vows. The first time it cost us $5.00 but this time it was for free.

On our 55th year, we took a cruise to somewhere in the Mediterranean. I don’t remember exactly where we went, how much it cost, or how long we stayed, but I know we had a good time. I really enjoyed sleeping as much as I wanted, eating as much as I wanted, reading as much as I wanted, and all without any work on my part. I met a older couple who said that this was their 52nd cruise.  They retired and decided that the cruise ships provided everything they needed. I’m thinking, I’m thinking!
This year has been a very trying time health wise for us both. Someone told me that growing old is not for sissies. This picture was taken less than two months ago when Betty (whom we almost lost in the hospital) was recovering from her illness and I was recovering from my serious neck surgery. The Lord has answered your prayers for us to which we are both so thankful. I am able to turn my neck better and I can lift my right arm as high as my head. I still have a ways to go, and Betty is greatly improving. Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A 59th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY?
How is my neck and arm after surgery? Watch this one minute video. Thanks for your prayers, but don't stop yet!

Dr. Ralph 'Yankee' Arnold, Pastor
Calvary Community Church of Tampa
4811 George Rd.
Tampa, FL 33634
813-884-4328

Yankee@YankeeArnold.com or hit reply

No comments:

Post a Comment