Nav Links

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Ralph “Yankee” Arnold’s testimony about his Florida Bible College education
Yankee and Betty Arnold
Serving the Lord is allowing the Lord to use your power of influence in winning and training others in the cause of Christ. I met Dr. Hank Lindstrom in the summer of 1964 at the Christian Youth Ranch summer conference at Boca Raton, Florida. He was closer to my age than the “kids” there, and he created in me a desire to be like him. His power of influence greatly motivated me to attend Florida Bible College.

I attended Florida Bible College at the Grove Community Church campus in Miami, Florida, 51 years ago. I had the privilege of sitting at the feet of the “Four Gospel Knights.”  Dr. A. Ray Stanford was the greatest soul winner I have ever met, and a close personal friend.  Dr. Mark Cambron was as close to being a living Bible I’ve ever known, and he fed me a constant diet of doctrine that was as bones to the body. Dr. Richard Seymour gave me a discerning eye in things pertaining to the cults and spiritual life. What the Lord accomplished in this man’s life should motivate everyone to serve the Lord. Dr. Robert Miller was a missionary’s missionary. His gentle, compassionate counseling approach offered to me the balance.  He had a strong, aggressive evangelistic spirit, but also a genuine, loving concern for the person.

The Lord used these men to instill within me the Biblical principles that have shaped my character and my ministry. I was shy and timid when I came, but as bold as a lion when I left. FBC was not a building or place, but these people of faith whose focus was the clarity of the gospel and presenting the gospel.

·         Dr. Stanford allowed me to be his co-director of the Miami Youth Ranch.
·         Dr. Cambron taught me that if I could move my little pinky, God was going to see me through.
·         Dr. Seymour helped keep me humble by revealing through the Word that I didn’t know everything.
·         Dr. Miller asked me to be the president of the first missions class at FBC. Mr. and Mrs. Miller were great examples of how a Christian husband and wife should live their faith.
·         Mrs. Sue Stanford kept correcting my English.

Ralph "Yankee" Arnold graduates from FBC



Yes, I loved FBC. I am FBC. And yes, I want to influence others the way I have been influenced. I believe our board and our teaching staff will help you, not only in learning and knowing God’s Word, but also in establishing character and integrity in your life that will sustain you for years to come. Maybe Florida Bible College of Tampa is just what you are looking for.
‪#‎jesus‬ ‪#‎dailydevotion‬ ‪#‎salvation‬ ‪#‎encourage‬ ‪#‎share‬ ‪#‎unite‬ ‪#‎empower‬ ‪#‎grace‬‪#‎christ‬ ‪#‎ig‬ ‪#‎bibleverse‬ ‪#‎dailyverse‬ ‪#‎power‬ ‪#‎life‬ ‪#‎liftup‬ ‪#‎christian‬ ‪#‎faith‬‪#‎verseoftheday‬ ‪#‎lifeverse‬ ‪#‎scripture‬ ‪#‎word‬ ‪#‎God‬ ‪#‎gospel‬ ‪#‎instadevotional‬‪#‎dailybible‬ ‪#‎gospeldriven‬ ‪#‎dailybibledevotion‬ #fbc #floridabiblecollege


No comments:

Post a Comment